See full code HERE.
Fees can be found at HERE.
Location: No vendor shall be permitted to operate in the following areas:
- Within an R (Residential) Zoning district.
- Within 50' of any street intersection or pedestrian crosswalk.
- Within 50' of any driveway, loading zone or bus stop.
- Within 50' of a building entrance.
- On the median strip of a divided roadway unless the strip is intended for use as a pedestrian mall or plaza.Against display windows of a fixed location business.
- Within 100' of a hospital, college, university, elementary school, middle school or high school.
- Within 50' of any fire hydrant or fire escape.
- Within 50' of any parking space or access ramp designated for persons with disabilities.
Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Littering and Trash Removal:
- The vendor is responsible for maintaining the area within 20' of the stand or cart.
- Food vendors must provide a trash receptacle.
Prohibited Conduct: No person authorized to engage in the business of vending under these regulations shall do any of the following:
- Obstruct pedestrian or motor vehicle traffic flow.
- Obstruct traffic signals or regulatory signs.
- Leave any conveyance unattended or leave such conveyance in a public way overnight.
- Use any conveyance that cannot be easily moved and maintained under control by the vendor.
- Sound any device that produces a loud and raucous noise to attract public attention.
- Conduct his business in such a way as would restrict or interfere with the ingress or egress of the abutting property owner or tenant, create a nuisance, increase traffic congestion or delay, constitute a hazard to traffic, life or property, or obstruct adequate access to emergency and sanitation vehicles.