PLOT PLAN REQUIREMENTS:
A plot plan must be submitted with the application in order to process the permit. The plot plan must include the following information:
- Location of all property lines □ Location of new fencing
- Location of all existing structures □ Location of gates
- Location of existing or proposed pools or spas □ Location of utility easements
- Location of existing fencing on or adjacent to □ Location of drainage easements the property that is to remain in place
- Portions of existing fence that will be replaced
Please refer to the following code HERE.
Also see illustrations:
- Fences must be located at least 5' from street or public right-of-way.
- No fence may be located within a sight triangle
- Fences may not be located in a platted drainage easement.